Dr. Wedler Alexandre and Citadel Chiropractic
About Dr. Wedler Alexandre and Citadel Chiropractic Dr. Alexandre is committed to bringing the best in chiropractic care to the patients he serves. As a Chiropractic Physician, Dr. Alexandre stays on top of the latest research in chiropractic technology and advances in methods for offering physical relief. At Citadel Chiropractic, our patients find excellent service and the best in care. We look out for the needs of our patients and go above and beyond to deliver them the best chiropractic care available. At Citadel Chiropractic, We Got Your BACK! About Chiropractic Chiropractic is defined as a health-care service that emphasizes the structural integrity and balance of the body and is concerned with those health disorders and related to the spine and nervous system. Click Here to learn more. Who Should Visit a Chiropractor? Research has shown that approximately over 80% of the general population will suffer at one time or another variety of Vertebrogenic disorders for certain periods in their life. Vertebrogenic disorders means conditions of the body that are caused in whole or in part by spinal dysfunction. We have a completely proactive chiropractic care system in place to help you get well and stay well. We have integrated services available with procedures, physical therapy and wellness, as well as the convenience of two locations. We are dedicated to quality, value and excellence, with both offices providing advanced chiropractic care in a full service capacity. Our offices have doctors and staff specializing in the best Chiropractic, Pain Management and Physical Therapy to treat you right and right now. We can also coordinate your care with other healthcare providers in the area. Insurance covers your treatment in most cases, and Citadel Chiropractic is pleased to accept major credit cards, checks and cash. Our friendly and experienced staff will be happy to help you determine your exact policy benefits and prepare all the necessary paperwork. Schedule your Initial consultations free of any charge, allowing you to talk to the Dr. Alexandre about your problem at no charge. Together we can discuss and determine your needs and work as a team to solve your problem. DR. WEDLER ALEXANDRE Injuries Page Banner Sudden and Chronic Back Pain Back pain (also known as “dorsopathy”) is pain felt in the human back that may come from the spine, muscles, nerves, or other structures in the back. It may radiate from the lower, mid or upper back. The pain may be a tingling or burning sensation, a dull aching, or sharp pain. Weakness may also be felt in the legs or feet. Back pain that does not improve after a few days can sometimes indicate significant and serious conditions which might not otherwise be diagnosed. Headaches, Migraines and Stress A headache (medically known as cephalgia) is a condition of mild to severe pain in the head; sometimes neck or upper back pain may also be interpreted as a headache. Headache is the second-most common form of local pain after toothache. Headaches have a wide variety of causes, ranging from eyestrain, sinusitis and tension to life-threatening conditions such as encephalitis, brain cancer, meningitis, and cerebral aneurysms. When the headache occurs in conjunction with a head injury the cause is usually quite evident; however, many causes of headaches are more elusive. The most common type of headache is a tension headache. Dr. Wedler Alexandre and Citadel Chiropractic Dr. Alexandre is committed to bringing the best in chiropractic care to the patients he serves. As a Chiropractic Physician, Dr. Alexandre stays on top of the latest research in chiropractic technology and advances in methods for offering physical relief. At Citadel Chiropractic, our patients find excellent service and the best in care. We look out for the needs of our patients and go above and beyond to deliver them the best chiropractic care available. DR. WEDLER ALEXANDRE Dr. Wedler Alexandre
660 West Boynton Beach Blvd
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426
- We Got Your Back!
- When it comes to Great Chiropractic Care . . .At Citadel Chiropractic, We Got Your Back!
- Yes, Your Back, Neck, Legs, Feet, Joints….Yes all of you! We take care of getting you well and keeping you well. Our approach is one of care and wellness. We want the best for you and your health.
- We don’t want you to wait until you have a problem to see your chiropractor. Enjoy regular chiropractic care to maintain your overall health.
- We treat children and adults and accept major credit cards, checks and cash.
- Contact us Today at (561) 752-5354.
- If you have specific question you’d like to ask us please click here to go to our contact form.
- Get the Book
- Chiropractic is the science of locating subluxations, primarily vertebral subluxations …the art of reducing or eliminating subluxations, allowing for natural function and better health …the philosophy of health and a way of living… naturally.
- Chiropractors are “NERVE SPECIALISTS”
- The doctor of chiropractic works with the nerves – both directly and indirectly – because every function of your entire body is controlled or affected by the nervous system. Every organ, tissue and cell is affected by nerve impulses traveling from your brain to every part of your body.
- Make possible all physical movement, transmitting nerve
- Stimulation to muscles, bones and joints.
- Transmit all sensations to the brain.
- Make possible all sight, smell, taste, touch and hearing.
- Maintain your balance and keep your body at a normal 98.6 degrees.
- Make it possible to swallow.
- Make your bowels move.
- Control your liver, lungs, heart, spleen, pancreas, gall bladder and kidneys.
- Control the circulation of blood.
- In fact, as you can see, your nervous system is the master control of all other body systems:
- Complete, perfect, natural health comes only when you have a complete, perfect, natural, normally functioning nervous system.