Earl Stewart Toyota
Welcome to Earl Stewart Toyota—a winner of the 2017 Toyota President’s Award (the eleventh consecutive year we’ve been honored)— proudly serving West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, and the greater Palm Beach County. Our customers come from all over South Florida and beyond. Our customers regularly make the short trip from the Treasure Coast area, including Stuart, Fort Pierce and St. Lucie County to enjoy no-haggle, Dealer-Fee-Free buying! If you are looking for a refreshingly easy and enjoyable car buying or service experience, you came to the right place. Earl Stewart Toyota is a one-price dealership, which means you don’t have to deal with the old-fashioned back-and-forth haggling. We offer a low price right upfront! Our sales staff is not paid by traditional commission, either, so your interests and their interests are aligned. Plus, there are no dealer fees ever when you shop with us. In every aspect of our dealership, the customer comes first! At Earl Stewart Toyota, we are proud to provide a new Toyota car for any type of driver. This includes fuel-efficient hybrids like the Toyota Prius, the affordable Toyota Corolla sedan, the spacious Toyota RAV4 crossover, and many more. Interested in a used car instead of a new model? We got you covered! At Earl Stewart Toyota, we have a huge inventory of awesome used Toyotas and plenty of used cars and trucks from other manufacturers. You can count on Earl Stewart Toyota for maintenance and repairs. We employ specially-trained Toyota technicians who can handle anything you throw at us quickly, reliably, and affordably. Our dealership also features a Certified Toyota collision center, the only one certified by Toyota from Ft. Pierce to Miami! The Toyota body shop team can repair dents, scratches, repaint your car, and take care of any collision damage. With the Earl Stewart Code, you’ll enjoy car buying and servicing the way it should be done in the 21st century. Above all else, shopping at Earl Stewart Toyota is fun and very different from shopping at a traditional dealership. We are also conveniently located in northern Palm Beach county, near North Palm Beach, Wellington, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Lake Worth, Lantana, Boynton Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Riviera Beach, Singer Island, and Delray Beach. Even if you live up on the Treasure Coast, we are here to serve you! It’s not a far drive from Stuart, Fort Pierce, or even St. Lucie to take advantage of No Dealer Fees and Tires for Life! Visit us today at 1215 US 1 in Lake Park, FL and take a test drive!
1215 US-1, Lake Park, FL 33403
- How Do Dealerships Get Away With Dealer Fees
- When a dealership uses dealer fees, they advertise prices way below what they will actually sell the car, truck, or SUV for. Then they include all of these extra fees after you’ve already agreed on a price.
- Dealer fees can range from an extra $299 to over $2,000, and they have different names, which makes it more confusing. You might see dealer fees called doc fees, dealer prep, dealer services, or something like that.
- no dealer fees
- Earl Stewart Believes in Honest Car Buying
- At Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach, we believe in offering you a fair price upfront without haggling and without any unnecessary fees.
- How Can You Help?
- If you agree that dealer fees should be illegal, you can let the Florida Legislature by signing our petition.
- No Dealer Fees. Ever.
- Dealer fees are charges added to the price of a car and appear alongside legitimate state fees, like title and registration. However, they are anything but legitimate. Instead, dealer fees are a way for dealerships to include fees to hide that they’re making a bigger profit.