Off Lease Only Used Cars, Trucks, SUVs, & Vans for Sale OffLeaseOnly.com
About Us - History of OffLease Only Off Lease Only is the nations largest-volume independent used-car dealership in America selling thousands of cars each month to customers at its four Florida retail locations and in markets around the world through the Internet. Offering customers thousands less than other dealers on used cars through a transparent process, Off Lease Only has sold cars to hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers and continues to have an inventory of about 5,000 cars at any given time. Selection ranges from economy cars in the $5,000-$10,000 price-range to luxury cars priced over $100,000. Used Acura, BMW, Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Infiniti, Hyundai, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Nissan, Toyota and Volkswagen vehicles are just some found at Off Lease Only. The used-car dealership also offers a large selection of gently used luxury cars, including Aston Martin, Bentley, Jaguar, Maserati, Porsche and Rolls Royce with inventory updated daily. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau, Off Lease Only prides itself on offering transparency through the car-buying process along with exceptional customer service. There are no hidden fees and the dealership offers a five-day, 500 mile no-questions-asked free exchange policy. Off Lease Only offers no-haggle pricing and no high-pressure sales tactics. Off Lease Only has retail locations in the Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach areas as well as in Miami and Orlando. In addition, it offers home delivery allowing customers from around the country to purchase a car online and have it delivered where they want it, how they want it, and when they want it. “We’re in the business of customer satisfaction,” says owner Mark Fischer. “We want every customer to be a customer for life. We have thousands of repeat customers who have helped us develop a reputation as “The Nations Used Car Destination.” Off Lease Only, with more than 800 employees, is also a strong supporter of its communities, working with several non-profit organizations and on occasion providing vehicles to individuals in need who are served by worthy causes. History Off Lease Only has grown tremendously since its humble beginnings in 1992 in Long Island, NY when Eileen and Mark Fischer took their wedding-present money and bought two cars to sell. They moved their business to South Florida in 1997 and realized they were onto something big when customers from all over the state began flocking to their first small car lot in Lantana. Word was out about the clean cars, unbeatable deals and great customer service at E & M Auto Sales and the used-car business took off. The Fischers kept their overhead low and rented a small warehouse in Lantana specializing in Ford, Lincoln, Mercury vehicles and eventually expanding to include Jaguars. Once the computer era grew, used-car shoppers had the internet readily available to do their own research prior to walking into a car dealership. Gone were the days of relying on what a fast-talking salesperson was trying to sell. The time had come for consumers to be able to make an educated decision without the pressure and anxiety previously felt. This was an absolute dream come true for the Fischers who were already light years ahead of the competition at that time, offering a transparent used car buying experience. In 2004, the Fischers changed their business name to Off Lease Only and expanded their inventory to include many other brands such as BMW, Mercedes, Honda, Toyota, Lexus and Infiniti just to name a few. The company continued to expand, starting with a 2.5 acre lot in Palm Springs, which grew to five acres. In 2012 Off Lease Only opened a store in Miami and in 2014 opened its Orlando location. In 2016, the Fischers closed the old Palm Springs dealership, moving to a brand-new, state-of-the-art location just a short distance away. In late 2017, a fourth store in the North Lauderdale was opened and a fifth store is expected to open in the Tampa area in early 2019. As the business continues to grow, the Fischers remain committed to the principles the company was founded on decades ago and which have made Off Lease Only the company to turn to when buying a used car: High-quality customer service, transparency and quality vehicles priced thousands below retail. Sincerely, Team Off Lease Only, Eileen & Mark Fischer
1200 South Congress Ave
West Palm Beach, Florida 33406
- NO HIDDEN FEES! All prices are clearly marked online and on the lot. Simply add applicable sales tax, title, registration fee, $20 temp tag fee*, a $299 pre-delivery service charge*, $79 private tag agency fee*, or an out of state private tag agency fee of $209* and a home delivery courier fee of $239* when applicable. Home Delivery transport charge not included. *These charges represent costs and profits to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning and adjusting vehicles, and preparing documents related to the sale.
- Pursuant to 49 U.S. Code § 30112 (b)(1) Off Lease Only Inc. is exempt from the Federal Statute which prohibits selling noncomplying motor vehicles and equipment that may have an open recall. Please review https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls to determine whether there is an open Recall on this vehicle. Your local Manufacturer’s Franchise Dealership should repair any open recall less than 10 years old, free of charge. OFF LEASE ONLY, INC. advises its buyers to check the accuracy of the information given by any and all means at their disposal prior to purchasing the vehicle.
- Features and options are descriptive of what may be on the vehicle. The customer prior to purchase should verify actual options. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Off Lease Only has taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the data displayed, however, HomeNet Automotive and Off Lease Only are not responsible for any errors or omissions.
- True Frame is a third-party vehicle inspection company and is not affiliated with Off Lease Only Inc. Any information or content expressed or made available by True Frame, including information in its Reports, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Off Lease Only Inc. True Frame inspects vehicles for structural, paint and frame integrity. True Frame does not inspect for mechanical and does not guarantee the mechanical dependability of any vehicle they inspect.Off Lease Only Inc. offers True Frame Reports as a tool for its customers to review the condition of a vehicle. These reports may be posted on third party vehicle history reports, and may stay as part of the history of the vehicle. Off Lease Only Inc. further incorporates all of True Frame’s terms and conditions located at http://www.trueframereport.com/terms-of-use as though fully set forth herein.
- *According to Kelley Blue Book Typical Listing Price
- The Kelley Blue Book Typical Listing Price Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. The Typical Listing Price Value assumes that the vehicle has been fully reconditioned and has a clean title history. It also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the vehicle's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.