Palm Beach Accounting & Financial Services
Palm Beach Accounting & Financial Services Palm Beach Accounting and Financial Services provides customized financial services to entrepreneurs, individuals and small businesses. We are a Financial Concierge team and our role is to simplify and organize the financial lives of our clients. We listen to our client needs and develop personalized systems to support the unique requirements of each customer. We really get to know our clients, and strive to be available to them beyond normal working hours. We know that entrepreneurs are always working, and sometimes need to reach their financial management team during the evening or weekend. Our clients keep our number on speed dial, and know they can reach us quickly. We value our customer relationships, and the trust that is placed in us. Our goal is to make each customer feel as if they were our only customer. Some of our services include Quickbooks Consulting, Bookkeeping Services, Payroll Services and Payroll Taxes, Individual and Business Tax Preparation, Sales Taxes, Annual Reports and Business Taxes, Financial Reporting, Cash Flow Monitoring and Forecasting, Budgeting, Records Management, Mail Processing and more. We create value for our clients by keeping their finances organized and accessible, so they can concentrate on what they do best. Silvia Evans has been working with individuals and small business owners as a private financial manager for the past four years. A certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Silvia has worked with all of the versions of Quickbooks, and can help you get the most out of your accounting software. Silvia holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting, and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration Finance. Stacks Image 6 Roy Schunter joined the accounting team at Palm Beach Accounting and Financial Services’ as an Accounting Manager in October 2013. Roy recently moved to Palm Beach County from Flint, Michigan, and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Central Michigan University. A Registered Tax Return Preparer, Roy brings thirty years of accounting experience, which includes Quickbooks and Sage accounting software. Stacks Image 7 Roger T. Presas, CPA has over thirty years of experience providing independent business management and consulting services to private, public, and professional enterprises with primary emphasis on technology solutions. Roger supervises the work of Palm Beach Accounting and Financial Services, LLC and provides specialized consulting services to our clients.
235 S County Road Suite 201
Palm Beach, Florida 33480
- Palm Beach Accounting and Financial Services LLC provides small business bookkeeping and personal concierge services to organize the financial lives of our clients. We develop personal connections by listening carefully to our customer’s concerns and responding to their needs.
- Our clients trust us to manage their daily and monthly finances and to provide them with the peace of mind and confidence of knowing their bills are being paid on time.
- We support Quickbooks, Quicken, and paper based bookkeeping systems according to our clients’ preferences. Our systems are designed to match our clients’ comfort levels and provide excellent value.
- Our services include:
- · Accounting and bookkeeping functions
- · Tax preparation
- · Financial reporting and cash flow forecasts
- · Payroll services
- · Business consulting
- · Mail processing, opening and sorting bills
- · Banking support
- · Travel support
- · Paralegal services
- · Negotiating bills and expenses
- · Spot financial projects
- Hourly rates or retainer rates are available, according to client preferences.